Ok, So I've been tagged again . . . By . . . Mr Bonafide Jones
As I've been tagged before,
I won't type the rules out or pick eleven peeps,
I'll just answer his (somewhat difficult) questions as best I can lol ^__^
Here Goes . . .
1) Have you ever cheated on someone?
2) What do you think happens when we die?
You die, but this has always played on my mind, 'How long will the earth go on for after we do die'?
3) If male, are you happy with the size of your penis? If female do you think you are pretty?
I'd say 'ish', kinda average looking :((( But i'm happy & work it haha, so i'm cool :)))
4) Stars. Old light or new?
Old, very very old
5. For a million dollars would you kill another person? They aren't really that important and you will not get caught.
This is tough, depends on the person, cause some people, I wouldn't need paying, but i'd say like a lot of things in life, for the right price, anything is possible, but I want more than a million to do it, then we can talk business.
6) As a rule, should all religions be treated/respected equally?
I think all religion should be banned, it's got too much to answer for, too much happens in our life & it all comes back to religion.
7) Think of something embarrassing that you did that makes you cringe every time it crosses your mind. What is it?
(A certain someone will know what this is) looool ^____^
8) If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you want to visit today? It doesn't matter whether or not they want would want to see you.
Can't answer this, there is more than 1 person i'd want to see, so I would spread the time over the day with them.
9) Would you rather lose all your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
This is another really really hard one, I have a lot of awesome memories from my 33 years on this planet, but I also have, I hope, a lot of years left to make new ones. If I lose all my memories, I wouldn't know they'd gone would I, so I wouldn't really miss them, I'd just be making new ones every day.
10) If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
I think, a lot of things we do in life are necessity rather than choice, we do them cause we have to, & the fact that people don't do things they like is personal choice, I know I do, there's things I'd like to do too, but just don't get round to it, I do however, do the things I like that are important to me.
11) If Hollywood made a movie about your life, what actor do you think would be cast to play you?
I would have to go with Angelina Jolie,
She has a body to die for (I want it) She's brunette (although black in the pic below lol) She's hot as & she's Lara Croft god damn it!!!
What more could a girl ask for . . .
Hope these answers are satisfactory for you Mr Jones lol