Wednesday 25 January 2012

Loveage - 'Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By'

Ok, so, keeping in the music scene, i'd like to introduce you to

Loveage
For those of you that haven't heard of them, check it & enjoy, again, maybe not your cup of tea, but I love them, their music & mostly the lyrics.

Loveage is a collaborative project headed by Dan The Automator, 
under the pseudonym 'Nathaniel Merriweather' 
(Which he created for the project 'Handsome Boy Modelling School).
The best album is called 
'Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By'

It consists of Mike Patton, Jennifer Charles (Amazingly seductive voice) & Kid Koala
They say that 'This will appeal to those with eclectic tastes 
& a hyperactive sex drive' lol,
If your sensuality & musical tastes are in tune, then this album is defo for you.

Here's a few of my favs from the album

'A stiff one is my Specialty' xD

'Stroking's what it's all about'

I'm your book of the month, read the fine print later

(This one is a bit tongue & cheek, but hey ho, it is 2012)
Dan, I need you now


Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as me, was nice to listen again,
 it's been a while hehe ;)




18 comments:

  1. definitely some sexytime grooves. Love that album cover btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, there is hey, it's awesome album with cover to boot :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this stuff. Dripping with sensuality, practically. I dunno how hyperactive my sex drive is, but I DO have eclectic taste. So me likey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Really??? Guess it wouldn't with some people, shame really

      Delete
  4. /swoon totally forgot about this band :D its so sexy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, /swoon, nice, & it's way more than sexy ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's quite something hey, you find yourself getting lost in it :) perfect voice for the songs ;)

      Delete
  6. Wow! These are good! Thanks for telling me about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are hey & no problem, it's goof to share hehe :)

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of these guys, But I'm loving Strangers on a Train! awesome tunes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think that's my fav too, such a great band :)

      Delete